Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Short Stories

There is not a lot of news to report in regards to the novel. The cover artist has been forced to delay getting started for reasons that are not only understandable but kind of exciting in their own way. I'll explain further once the artist has been announced.

In the meantime, I have been going back over the edited manuscript and figuring out the story beats for all the subplots in Book 2. I hit the road for a business trip on March 7th and I plan to have my stack of index cards ready by then so I can start working on the second volume during that trip.

But how would you like to read a couple of my stories right now? A pair of my short stories have just been published in the super-hero anthology The Sentinels: Alternate Visions.

I wrote the first one two years ago and I knocked out the second one last September. Both make references to Van Plexico's Sentinels series, but neither require having to read his books first. I'm pleased with both stories, I hope you enjoy them as well.

You can buy a copy directly from White Rocket Books or download the e-book for only $4.95 at the Lulu.com site.

It's exciting to see your work published and I have to thank Van for giving me this exposure. The Sentinels has been a successful enough series for a larger press to come in and buy the rights to it, so here's hoping the anthology can find the same audience.



1 comment:

  1. Should be available on Amazon.com and at bookstores very soon. I'll give a heads-up when that happens-- if others don't spot it first!

    ReplyDelete